Stay tuned for information on the Pacific Council's 2019 Summer Teleconference Series.
Each teleconference provides Pacific Council members with expert, nonpartisan analysis on a critical global issue.
Read summaries of previous installments of the Summer Teleconference Series:
- Water scarcity in Mexico City
- Sharp power and the rise of authoritarianism
- Artificial intelligence and national security
- Mexico's 2018 presidential election
- Venezuela's declining democracy
- U.S. role in the South China Sea
- Iran and Saudi Arabia’s proxy conflict in Yemen
- South Asia's water scarcity crisis
- U.S.-Russia relations
- Germany’s 2017 election
- Brazil (BRICS series)
- Russia (BRICS series)
- India (BRICS series)
- China (BRICS series)
- South Africa (BRICS series)
Read more summaries of our teleconferences and other events in our Newsroom.
For information on how to register for each teleconference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: these teleconferences are open only to Pacific Council members. Learn how you can join the Pacific Council.