Learn about international opportunities and concerns
Make an impact on the world around you
Connect with global leaders
Share your company’s story
Membership in the Pacific Council helps companies develop the competitive edge they need to thrive in the global economy. Investing in our work is investing in your own, demonstrating your commitment to U.S. engagement in the world while increasing your capacity for global impact.
The Pacific Council provides a range of opportunities for your representatives to interact with the people working on the front lines of global affairs in Los Angeles, nationally, and around the world.
Through your Corporate Membership, senior executives from your company will enjoy access to more than 60 events throughout the year. We regularly feature prominent guests from the policy world – including Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush, John Kerry, Condoleezza Rice, and more – in addition to experts from consulting, academia, and other technical industries who can provide personalized guidance on the issues facing your company today.
"A Day in the Life"
Access and recognition are key pillars of the Corporate Membership program. On any given day at the Council, you might attend an “off the record” briefing with a CEO or an ambassador, join us on an international delegation to engage senior officials abroad about your company’s next big investment, or attend a conference where your company is featured prominently among other global brands.
Corporate Membership Benefits
- Access for 2 executives to the Pacific Council’s President’s Circle, which includes off-the-record briefings, invitations to international delegations, and first access to special events
- Admission for additional company representatives to Pacific Council general member events and teleconferences
- Exclusive discounted tickets to Pacific Council conferences for company representatives
- Priority registration opportunities and reserved, premium seating for Pacific Council events
- Prominent print and digital recognition for your company throughout the year
Corporate Memberships begin at $25,000 per year, with options available to suit your needs and interests. Join an exclusive group of business leaders by investing in the strongest community of global influencers on the West Coast.
Not Ready to Become a Corporate Member?
The Council offers other opportunities to demonstrate your commitment to global affairs outside of the Corporate Membership program. The following opportunities start at $5,000:
- Sponsor a conference
- Host an event
- “Pay it Forward” for next gen global leaders
- Underwrite a Council project or activity
Contact Nastasha Everheart at (213) 221-2001 or email@example.com about becoming a Corporate Member today.