Our Pay It Forward campaign supports an organization-wide effort to bring new, diverse voices into our international affairs work.
Your support helps us propel emerging leaders in foreign policy toward their goals for improved policy outcomes and authentic impact.
Will you join our efforts?
Contributions to the Pay It Forward campaign help us create a stronger and more diverse member network that elevates the voice of emerging thought leaders. Your support allows us to offset the cost of participation for emerging leaders and not-for-profit professionals, offer more diverse programs that build skills and leadership opportunities, promote women foreign policy experts both as speakers and across our membership and leadership, and invest time and resources into actively recruiting from other underrepresented groups.
Now more than ever our city and our world need civil discourse focused on issues and expertise. The Pacific Council espouses the values of non-partisanship, respect, responsible and ethical leadership, accessibility, inclusivity, excellence, and civic engagement. Pay it Forward is an investment in our values and in the advancement of individuals who share your passion for global affairs. Your contributions amplify our efforts to be an industry leader in inclusivity. Read about our commitment to inclusivity here.
Make your donation to the Pacific Council this year in support of our Pay It Forward campaign. Because of the support of our generous Pay it Forward donors in 2016 and 2017, this year we moved the needle on our program offerings and membership composition. In 2018 the Pacific Council:
- Hosted its first international delegation for 15 Emerging Leaders who traveled to Mexico in advance of the country's landmark election;
- Subsidized the dues of 131 Emerging Leaders, a nearly 10 percent increase from 2017;
- Welcomed more than 200 new members, nearly half of them women;
- Elected more than 45 new Emerging Leaders into membership;
- Introduced skills-building workshops and programming to further our members' professional development, including webinars and interactive workshops;
- Focused on recruiting diverse new members to enrichen the Pacific Council's perspective in global affairs.
Gifts of $5,000 and above are considered part of our sustaining membership program.