Sustaining members are ongoing, annual contributors whose commitment and vision make it possible for the Pacific Council to carry out its mission. In appreciation of this support, the Pacific Council provides sustaining members with unique access and special opportunities to connect with fellow donors and global leaders.
The Pacific Council can accept gifts made in a variety of ways, including: check, credit card, stock transfer, wire transfer, matching gifts, and Donor Advised Funds. We also offer planned giving options to accommodate bequests and estate gifts. Join the community that ensures the Pacific Council’s strong future: contact Lauren Batten at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about becoming a sustaining member.
Patron Level ($5,000 annually)
Best for those interested in gaining access to special events and supporting the Pacific Council above and beyond member dues.
As a Patron Level donor, you receive:
- Complimentary Pacific Council membership for you and your spouse (or one family member)
- Complimentary registration for one guest at general member events you attend (as capacity allows)
- Access to invitation-only events for Pacific Council sustaining members
Benefactor Level ($10,000 annually)
Best for those interested in receiving higher-level access to special events while providing a valuable increase in support.
All Patron Level benefits, plus:
- Select opportunities to participate in limited-capacity international Country Dialogues
- Opportunities to host special events for donors and high-level guests
- Complimentary registration (for two) for the Pacific Council’s annual PolicyWest Conference
Ambassador’s Circle ($15,000 annually)
Best for those looking to make a major investment in the Pacific Council’s mission while receiving select opportunities to participate in our most exclusive programming.
All Benefactor Level benefits, plus:
- Advance opportunities to participate in limited-capacity international Country Dialogues
- Access to bi-annual strategic briefings with the Pacific Council’s leadership team
President’s Circle ($25,000 annually)
Best for dedicated individuals interested in helping shape the future course of the organization while engaging with the Pacific Council at the highest levels.
All Ambassador’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Guaranteed opportunities to participate in limited-capacity international Country Dialogues
- Opportunities to participate in institutional focus groups to guide the trajectory of the Pacific Council
- Access to annual President’s Dinner hosted by the President and CEO of the Pacific Council
Chairman’s Circle ($50,000 or above annually)
Best for visionary individuals who are committed to securing the future of the Pacific Council and becoming part of our organization’s legacy.
All President’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Featured recognition throughout the year as a Pacific Council visionary donor
- Access to annual Chairman’s Dinner hosted by the Co-Chairs of the Pacific Council
- Private annual meeting with the President and CEO of the Pacific Council