A half-day summit on the economic and political outlook for Mexico in the coming year, co-hosted by the U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce California Regional Chapter.
The U.S.-Mexico relationship is entering a new era under President Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO), and panelists will discuss the bilateral relationship, cross-border business ties, the Mexican economy, and more. Participants will also get to enjoy a private art exhibit inside the Museum of Latin American Art in Long Beach and a tequila tasting under the stars. A full agenda is available here.
Panelists, including Pacific Council Director Michael Camuñez and member Carlos García de Alba, will discuss:
- The New Mexican Reality: What AMLO Means for Mexico and U.S.-Mexico Relations
- Mexico and the World: Impacts for Business, Trade, and Investment
- The Mexican Economy: Possibilities and Challenges
- Cross Border Business Growth: Lessons Learned
- USMCOCCA Legal Task Force: Latest Legal Updates for U.S.-Mexico Relations
- and more
Pacific Council members are invited to attend on a complimentary basis. Please contact Amie Kashon at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.