National Security Member Committee
Developed to augment Pacific Council programming on issues pertaining to national and international security, the National Security Member Committee (NSMC) was launched in late 2010 with the formation of a Steering Committee comprised of Pacific Council members with a deep interest in defense and security issues. In additional to convening addition discussions on topics central to international security, a critical goal of the NSMC will be to organize Pacific Council trips to military and defense installations. The Committee is chaired by Mr. Steven S. Myers, who spent more than more than forty years in leadership roles in the Aerospace & Defense Industry.
- Mr. Steven Myers (Chair), Chairman & CEO, Dolphin Capital Holdings, Inc.
- Dr. Deborah D. Avant, Professor of Political Science & Director, Center for Research on International and Global Studies, UCI
- Mr. Robert R. Begland, Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Ms. Kasia Bzdak-Perdue, Vice President, Pacific Council on International Policy
- Dr. Paul Clarke, Senior Lecturer, Naval Postgraduate School
- Mr. Jerry L. Dauderman, Entrepreneur
- Mr. Hank Gatlin, Managing Partner, Gatlin Enterprises
- Mr. Howard Gordon, Executive Producer, 24
- Dr. Jerrold D. Green, President & CEO, Pacific Council on International Policy
- Ms. Cari Guittard, Vice-President (Global Affairs) Howard Consulting Group
- Dr. Peter Katona, Professor of Clinical Medicine, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine
- Mr. George Nolfi, Director/Writer, Adjustment Bureau & Screenwriter, Bourne Ultimatum
- Mr. Harry C. Spies, Founder and President, Power Ten, Inc.
- Dr. Amy B. Zegart, National Security Analyst and Associate Professor, UCLA School of Public Affairs
If you are a Pacific Council member interested in getting involved in the committee, or a non-member interested in a potential meeting, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.